I am pleased to announce that our journal paper, “Automated Evolution of Feature Logging Statement Levels Using Git Histories and Degree of Interest,” has been accepted to the journal-first track of the IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution and Reengineering (SANER ’22). The paper originally appeared in Science of Computer Programming and will now also be presented at the conference. SANER is a CORE A conference, and the 2022 edition is scheduled to be held next March in Honolulu, Hawaii. Congrats to Yiming, Allan, and Mehdi!
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
- Invited to serve on ISEC ’23 SRC Program Committee (PC)
- Talk at University of Tokyo
- Visiting Tokyo Tech
- Highlights of “Challenges in Migrating Imperative Deep Learning Programs to Graph Execution: An Empirical Study”
- NYU GSTEM students visit during the summer of 2022
- Fully-funded Ph.D. student position(s) in analysis and transformations of Deep Learning programs in New York City
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award awards computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study fellowship grant hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Paper on feature log level rejuvenation to be presented at SANER ’22
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Talks on .
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
[…] Paper on feature log level rejuvenation to be presented at SANER ’22 […]
[…] for our SANER 2022 talk on “Automated Evolution of Feature Logging Statement Levels Using Git Histories and […]