I am honored to serve, along with Mehdi Bagherzadeh, again as the workshops co-chair for the ACM SIGPLAN conference on Systems, Programming, Languages, and Applications: Software for Humanity (SPLASH ’22), scheduled to be held in Auckland, NZ later next year. Be on the lookout for a call for workshops in early 2022!
Home » Service » Organizing Committees » Workshops co-chair for SPLASH ’22
- Paper on actor mutation testing accepted at ESE/FSE ’23
- Program Committee (PC) member for ESEC/FSE ’23 demonstrations
- Program Committee (PC) member for ICSME ’23 doctoral symposium
- Former Ph.D. student Yiming Tang accepts tenure-track Assistant Professor position at RIT
- Invited to GPCE ’23 PC
- Reviewer for Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) 2023 BRIDGE Fellowship
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study esec/fse grant grants hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Workshops co-chair for SPLASH ’22
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Organizing Committees on .
Tags: conference, organizer, splash, splash 2022, workshops
← Named CoSEDS ’22 PC co-chair Paper on feature log level rejuvenation to be presented at SANER ’22 →