Subscribe

Archives

Categories

Slides for our IEEE SCAM ’18 paper on stream refactoring are now available

Slides for our IEEE SCAM 2018 paper entitled, “A Tool for Optimizing Java 8 Stream Software via Automated Refactoring” are now available.

Preprint of our IEEE SCAM ’18 paper on stream refactoring now available

A preprint of our upcoming IEEE SCAM 2018 paper entitled, “A Tool for Optimizing Java 8 Stream Software via Automated Refactoring” is now available.

Received JSPS US Alumni Association Seminar Program grant

I am pleased to announce that the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) US Alumni Association (AA) has generously awarded a grant to host a seminar on programming languages and software engineering in New York City! Plans are currently in the works for a seminary to be held in early 2019. Stay tuned!

Paper accepted at IEEE SCAM 2018

Our paper entitled, “A Tool for Optimizing Java 8 Stream Software via Automated Refactoring,” has been accepted in the Engineering Track of the 18th IEEE International Working Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (SCAM 2018), to be held in Madrid, Spain in September. An abstract of the paper is listed below: (more…)

Reviewer for the IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE)

I am pleased to announce that I have been asked to review for the  IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE) journal! TSE is a leading Software Engineering research journal published bimonthly.

Program committee (PC) member for the ESEC/FSE 2018 Demonstrations Track

I am pleased to announce that I have been graciously invited to participate as a program committee (PC) member of the Demonstrations Track of the 26th ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE’18)! The submission deadline is June 29, 2018.

Optimize Java 8 Streams Refactoring Tool Demonstration on YouTube

At WAPI 2018

Raffi @ WAPI 2018
Raffi at WAPI 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden.

Presenting our poster on Java 8 Stream refactoring at ICSE 2018

Raffi @ ICSE 2018
Raffi at ICSE 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden.

ICSE 2018 poster now available

Our ICSE 2018 poster entitled, “Towards safe refactoring for intelligent parallelization of Java 8 Streams,” is now available.

Need help with the Commons? Visit our
help page
Send us a message