I am pleased to announce that our workshop entitled International Workshop on API Usage and Evolution has been accepted at the 40th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), to take place May 27-June 3 2018, in Gothenburg, Sweden. The workshop is being co-organized with Sven Amann, Sarah Nadi, Hoan Nguyen, and Tien Nguyen.
Home » Service » Organizing Committees » Organizer for the 2018 International Workshop on API Usage and Evolution (WAPI’18) at ICSE’18
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
- Invited to serve on ISEC ’23 SRC Program Committee (PC)
- Talk at University of Tokyo
- Visiting Tokyo Tech
- Highlights of “Challenges in Migrating Imperative Deep Learning Programs to Graph Execution: An Empirical Study”
- NYU GSTEM students visit during the summer of 2022
- Fully-funded Ph.D. student position(s) in analysis and transformations of Deep Learning programs in New York City
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award awards computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study fellowship grant hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Organizer for the 2018 International Workshop on API Usage and Evolution (WAPI’18) at ICSE’18
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Organizing Committees on .
← Talk at IBM Programming Languages Day 2017 on December 4 Creating Faculty Portfolio Sites on the Commons | CUNY Academic Commons News →