I was recently invited to write an article on creating faculty portfolios on the CUNY Academic Commons for the CUNY Academic Commons News. The article discusses several WordPress plugins to help maximize student/faculty engagement, and could be helpful to other faculty members using WordPress to host their websites.
- Paper on actor mutation testing accepted at ESE/FSE ’23
- Program Committee (PC) member for ESEC/FSE ’23 demonstrations
- Program Committee (PC) member for ICSME ’23 doctoral symposium
- Former Ph.D. student Yiming Tang accepts tenure-track Assistant Professor position at RIT
- Invited to GPCE ’23 PC
- Reviewer for Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) 2023 BRIDGE Fellowship
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study esec/fse grant grants hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Creating Faculty Portfolio Sites on the Commons | CUNY Academic Commons News
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Press, Service on .
← Organizer for the 2018 International Workshop on API Usage and Evolution (WAPI’18) at ICSE’18 Slides from talk at IBM Programming Languages Day 2017 →