I am honored to serve as a review committee (RC) member for volume 7 of The Art, Science, and Engineering of Programming. Authors of papers accepted for publication in this volume of the open-access journal will be invited to present their work at the ‹Programming› conference in 2023. Papers can be submitted during several cycles throughout the year prior to the conference. Check the website for further details, and please consider submitting!
Home » Service » Program Committees » Invited to ‹Programming› ’23 review committee (RC)
- Paper on actor mutation testing accepted at ESE/FSE ’23
- Program Committee (PC) member for ESEC/FSE ’23 demonstrations
- Program Committee (PC) member for ICSME ’23 doctoral symposium
- Former Ph.D. student Yiming Tang accepts tenure-track Assistant Professor position at RIT
- Invited to GPCE ’23 PC
- Reviewer for Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) 2023 BRIDGE Fellowship
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study esec/fse grant grants hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Invited to ‹Programming› ’23 review committee (RC)
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Program Committees on .
Tags: aosa, program committee member, programming
← Tatiana selected to 2022 CRA-WP Grad Cohort for Women Tool demo paper on feature logging accepted at ICSE ’22 →