Congratulations to Tatiana for being selected to participate in the 2022 CRA-WP Grad Cohort for Women! The NSF-funded workshop, which “aims to increase the ranks of senior women in computing-related studies and research by building and mentoring nationwide communities of women through their graduate studies,” will take place later this year in New Orleans. More information can be found on the event page. Congrats, Tatiana!
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
- Invited to serve on ISEC ’23 SRC Program Committee (PC)
- Talk at University of Tokyo
- Visiting Tokyo Tech
- Highlights of “Challenges in Migrating Imperative Deep Learning Programs to Graph Execution: An Empirical Study”
- NYU GSTEM students visit during the summer of 2022
- Fully-funded Ph.D. student position(s) in analysis and transformations of Deep Learning programs in New York City
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award awards computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study fellowship grant hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Tatiana selected to 2022 CRA-WP Grad Cohort for Women
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Students on .
Tags: cra, cra-wp, grad cohort