I am pleased to announce that I have been graciously invited to participate as a program committee (PC) member of Onward! 2019, to be held as part of the ACM SIGPLAN conference on Systems, Programming, Languages, and Applications: Software for Humanity (SPLASH 2019). Onward! is a premier multidisciplinary conference focused on everything to do with programming and software. I am looking forward to working with the accomplished members of the PC and reviewing some great submissions.
Home » Service » Program Committees » Program committee (PC) member for SPLASH 2019 Onward!
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
- Invited to serve on ISEC ’23 SRC Program Committee (PC)
- Talk at University of Tokyo
- Visiting Tokyo Tech
- Highlights of “Challenges in Migrating Imperative Deep Learning Programs to Graph Execution: An Empirical Study”
- NYU GSTEM students visit during the summer of 2022
- Fully-funded Ph.D. student position(s) in analysis and transformations of Deep Learning programs in New York City
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award awards computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study fellowship grant hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Program committee (PC) member for SPLASH 2019 Onward!
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Program Committees on .
Tags: onward!, program committee member, splash, splash 2019
← Slides for stream refactoring talk at Columbia University now available Program committee (PC) member for ASE 2019 LBR →