I am honored to be invited to participate as a program committee (PC) member of the 34th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2019) Late Breaking Results (LBR) track! The LBR track aims to promote discussion of the most recent, late-breaking advances towards cutting-edge or emerging research results with the broad scientific community attending the conference. Submission deadline is July 22.
Home » Service » Program Committees » Program committee (PC) member for ASE 2019 LBR
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
- Invited to serve on ISEC ’23 SRC Program Committee (PC)
- Talk at University of Tokyo
- Visiting Tokyo Tech
- Highlights of “Challenges in Migrating Imperative Deep Learning Programs to Graph Execution: An Empirical Study”
- NYU GSTEM students visit during the summer of 2022
- Fully-funded Ph.D. student position(s) in analysis and transformations of Deep Learning programs in New York City
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award awards computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study fellowship grant hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Program committee (PC) member for ASE 2019 LBR
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Program Committees on .
Tags: ase, ase 2019, lbr, program committee member
← Program committee (PC) member for SPLASH 2019 Onward! Program committee (PC) member for ICSE 2020 Demonstrations →