I am excited and honored to serve as a program committee member for the ESEC/FSE 2023 formal tool demonstrations track. Please consider submitting! The deadline is May 11.
Home » Service » Program Committees » Program Committee (PC) member for ESEC/FSE ’23 demonstrations
- Paper on actor mutation testing accepted at ESE/FSE ’23
- Program Committee (PC) member for ESEC/FSE ’23 demonstrations
- Program Committee (PC) member for ICSME ’23 doctoral symposium
- Former Ph.D. student Yiming Tang accepts tenure-track Assistant Professor position at RIT
- Invited to GPCE ’23 PC
- Reviewer for Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) 2023 BRIDGE Fellowship
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study esec/fse grant grants hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Program Committee (PC) member for ESEC/FSE ’23 demonstrations
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Program Committees on .
← Program Committee (PC) member for ICSME ’23 doctoral symposium Paper on actor mutation testing accepted at ESE/FSE ’23 →