I am pleased to announce that the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) US Alumni Association (AA) has generously awarded a grant to host a seminar on programming languages and software engineering in New York City! Plans are currently in the works for a seminary to be held in early 2019. Stay tuned!
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
- Invited to serve on ISEC ’23 SRC Program Committee (PC)
- Talk at University of Tokyo
- Visiting Tokyo Tech
- Highlights of “Challenges in Migrating Imperative Deep Learning Programs to Graph Execution: An Empirical Study”
- NYU GSTEM students visit during the summer of 2022
- Fully-funded Ph.D. student position(s) in analysis and transformations of Deep Learning programs in New York City
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award awards computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study fellowship grant hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Received JSPS US Alumni Association Seminar Program grant
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Awards, Events on .
← Paper accepted at IEEE SCAM 2018 Preprint of our IEEE SCAM ’18 paper on stream refactoring now available →
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
[…] abstracts now being accepted for the JSPS-sponsored New York Seminar on Programming Languages and Software Engineering 2019 at Hunter College! Please […]