I am happy to report that the journal version of our paper entitled “Automated Refactoring of Legacy Java Software to Enumerated Types” has been accepted for publication in the International Journal of Automated Software Engineering.
- Tatiana presenting on DL refactoring at ASE ’23
- Slides for ASE ’23 NIER paper on imperative Deep Learning refactoring now available
- Preprint of ASE ’23 DL refactoring paper now available
- Tatiana to present at the ASE 2023 doctoral forum
- 2023 NYU GSTEM students visit during the summer
- Paper on refactoring imperative Deep Learning programs to graphs accepted at ASE ’23 NIER
- New doctoral student Benjamin Prud’homme starts Fall 2023
- Paper on actor mutation testing accepted at ESE/FSE ’23
- Program Committee (PC) member for ESEC/FSE ’23 demonstrations
- Program Committee (PC) member for ICSME ’23 doctoral symposium
2022 2023 ase aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award computer science conference cuny deep learning default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study esec/fse grant grants icse ieee java java 8 new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams students summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.