I have been fortunate enough to be invited as a visiting researcher to work in the security department at the Lancaster University School of Computing and Communications under the direction of Prof. Awais Rashid. I will be spending the last few weeks of August in the United Kingdom!
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
- Invited to serve on ISEC ’23 SRC Program Committee (PC)
- Talk at University of Tokyo
- Visiting Tokyo Tech
- Highlights of “Challenges in Migrating Imperative Deep Learning Programs to Graph Execution: An Empirical Study”
- NYU GSTEM students visit during the summer of 2022
- Fully-funded Ph.D. student position(s) in analysis and transformations of Deep Learning programs in New York City
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award awards computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study fellowship grant hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Visiting researcher at Lancaster University
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Awards, Research on .
← Paper accepted at the 30th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2015) Program committee member for Demo and Poster Tracks at Modularity 2016 →