A preprint version of our paper entitled, “Proactive Empirical Assessment of New Language Feature Adoption via Automated Refactoring: The Case of Java 8 Default Methods,” to appear later this year at <Programming> 2018, is now available.
- Slides for our IEEE SCAM ’18 paper on stream refactoring are now available
- Preprint of our IEEE SCAM ’18 paper on stream refactoring now available
- Received JSPS US Alumni Association Seminar Program grant
- Paper accepted at IEEE SCAM 2018
- Reviewer for the IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE)
ase 2017 aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse engineering graduate center grant hunter college icse icse2018 ieee java java 8 mylyn new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming 2018 programming languages refactoring research scam slides software engineering software modularity splash streams students summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop