I have been accepted as an official GSoC mentor for the Eclipse project. I will be proposing some refactoring projects. Please let me know if any students are interested in applying and working on Eclipse for Google Summer of Code. All Eclipse GSoC proposals are listed at the Google Summer of Code 2015 Ideas – Eclipsepedia web page.
- Paper on actor mutation testing accepted at ESE/FSE ’23
- Program Committee (PC) member for ESEC/FSE ’23 demonstrations
- Program Committee (PC) member for ICSME ’23 doctoral symposium
- Former Ph.D. student Yiming Tang accepts tenure-track Assistant Professor position at RIT
- Invited to GPCE ’23 PC
- Reviewer for Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) 2023 BRIDGE Fellowship
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study esec/fse grant grants hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Google Summer of Code 2015 Ideas – Eclipsepedia
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Notices, Opportunities on .
Tags: eclipse, google summer of code, java
← Judge for the New York City Science and Engineering Fair (NYCSEF) Preliminary Round Tokyo Institute of Technology Research Abroad and Invitational Program for the Promotion of International Joint Research →