My office hours for the Spring 2015 semester will be Mondays and Wednesdays from 10-11 am in room N913. If you are a student in one of my classes, I will use the office hour collaboration chat in the CUNY Blackboard during this time and should be reachable there. As always, I am available by appointment. Please email me with several times that you are available if you would like to see me outside of office hours.
Home » Teaching » Office Hour Update » Office Hours for Spring 2015
- Paper on actor mutation testing accepted at ESE/FSE ’23
- Program Committee (PC) member for ESEC/FSE ’23 demonstrations
- Program Committee (PC) member for ICSME ’23 doctoral symposium
- Former Ph.D. student Yiming Tang accepts tenure-track Assistant Professor position at RIT
- Invited to GPCE ’23 PC
- Reviewer for Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) 2023 BRIDGE Fellowship
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study esec/fse grant grants hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Office Hours for Spring 2015
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Office Hour Update on .
← Academia or Industry? Panel + Networking Hour Call for Applications: Emerging Scholars, Spring 2015 →