Home » Posts tagged 'switzerland'
Tag Archives: switzerland
- Received three-year NSF SHF research grant as PI
- Program Committee (PC) member for ESEC/FSE ’22 demonstrations
- Ad hoc reviewer for Journal of Systems and Software (JSS)
- Ad hoc reviewer for ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM)
- Slides for ICSE ’22 tool demo on rejuvenating feature logging statement levels now available
- Student mentor at ICSE ’22
- Slides from GMU talk about challenges in executing imperative Deep Learning programs as graphs
- “Migrating Imperative Deep Learning Programs to Graph Execution” guest lecture on YouTube
- Paper on hybridization challenges in imperative Deep Learning programs accepted at MSR 2022
- Video of SANER ’22 talk now available
2021 2022 aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award awards computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study esec/fse grant hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer scam slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
I am honored to be invited as a reviewer for the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF).