The CUNY Research Scholars Program (CRSP) application deadline has been extended to 9/21/2015! Please let me know if any associate-level students are interested in programming languages and software engineering research and are interested in applying with me as a mentor. More information may be found on the program guidelines and the application form. Please note that the program is only available to associate-level students.
Home » Research » Opportunities » Deadline extended: CUNY Research Scholars Program (CRSP)
- Alexi Turcotte from Northeastern visits CUNY
- Talk at NEPLS at Harvard University
- Reviewer for Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE)
- Program committee (PC) member for ICSE ’24
- Invited to serve on ISEC ’23 SRC Program Committee (PC)
- Talk at University of Tokyo
- Visiting Tokyo Tech
- Highlights of “Challenges in Migrating Imperative Deep Learning Programs to Graph Execution: An Empirical Study”
- NYU GSTEM students visit during the summer of 2022
- Fully-funded Ph.D. student position(s) in analysis and transformations of Deep Learning programs in New York City
2021 2022 acm aspect-oriented programming automated refactoring automatic parallelization award awards computer science conference cuny default methods eclipse empirical software engineering empirical study fellowship grant hunter college icse ieee java java 8 logging new paper new student new york city nsf office hours plugin poster preprint program committee member programming languages refactoring research reviewer slides software engineering splash streams summer research talk tool demonstrations travel workshop
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Deadline extended: CUNY Research Scholars Program (CRSP)
By Raffi Khatchadourian in Opportunities on .
← New Student: Olivia Moore Invitation to faculty panel on Open Educational Resources (OER) at the City Tech Library →